The company was established in 1924 to supply the lead products such as water pipes. It also supplied quite a few number of lead lining tanks for synthetic fiber companies. The demand for the shielding radioactive rays using our lead technology led us to the nuclear power related industires. Since then, we have designed and manufactured various machines and facilities having very close contacts with Japanese nuclear power reactor companies and nuclear related R&D organizations. Our technology has been continuously developed by reflecting our customers’ ideas and requirements. Our accumulated experiences in this field are our biggest strength and could be in service at our customers’ disposal.
Our Energy and Environment Engineering Division offers the following services and supplies:
- Glove Box and its inner facility technology
- Facilities for MOX fuel manufacturing
- Double door system for airtight chamber
- Electric boiler
- Equipment for the treatment and disposing radioactive material
- Transportation casks and containers for nuclear fuel and radioactive waste
- Machinery for shelding radioactive ray
- Various nuclear ralated equipment fabrication
1. Facilities for MOX Fuel Manufacturing
KCPC has designed and manufactured several installations under the direction of JAEA （Japan Atomic Energy Agency）.
Our technology is concentrated on the field of MOX powder preparation and pellet manufacturing.
2. Electric Boiler
- Small space requirement: needs no separate boiler house, no oil tanks, no smoke stack
- Designed and engineered on the basis of many years of experience(over 1000 installations）
- Output regulation from 0% to 100%
- Absolutely environment compatible: no smoke, no fumes, no noise
- Simple to operate: all instruments arranged neatly on central panel
- Safe operation: no risk of damage even if the water supply is interrupted
- Efficiency up to 98%, hence high profitability
- Simple to install, therefore low initial costs
3. Transportation Casks and Containers for Nuclear Fuel and Radioactive Waste
KCPC can supply holistic engineering, safety analysis, manufacturing, and services.
- Casks for transportation of the spent fuels for the research reactors
- Casks for the fuel assemblies for FBR Monju
- Casks for the irradiated fuels